Rowing Quotes

Some quotes about rowing

All my life I’ve been rowing against the tide. What can I do? It seems I was born that way.
Jose Mujica
Rowers do more before 8:00am than most people do all day.
Unknown Author
I wear J. Crew. But only when I go out rowing.
Jarod Kintz
Real athletes row. Everyone else just plays games.
Unknown Author
Make your blade a water-seeking missle.
Chris Allsopp
Only the guy who isn’t rowing has time to rock the boat.
Jean-Paul Sartre
A race is not won in the water. (referring to the recovery as the most important part of the stroke) A race is not won on race day, instead a race is to show what you have accomplished in practice.
Unknown Author
There’s way more pressure cooking for cooks than rowing at the Olympics.
Bryan Volpenhein
Rowing: a competitive sport of boats that are narrow.
Great Soviet Encyclopaedia
Rowing provided a place to go, a community where people cared about what I did and what I achieved.
Nancy Greene
I can teach 90% of the rowing stroke in ten minutes. The other 10% will require you a lifetime of effort to learn.
Robert Valerian
Ocean rowing is very much what you make it. Rowing technique is pretty irrelevant on the ocean. It’s the psychology that’s important.
Roz Savage
In rowing, as in life, there are competitors and there are racers. The competitor works hard and rows to his limit. The racer does not think of limits, only the race.
Coach Jim Dietz

3 thoughts on “Rowing Quotes”

  1. Rowing is a nice way to stay fit and healthy. It is a great exercise, especially if done on a regular basis.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.